Fathers Day Fishing







For father’s day I was awakened around 5 am to my wife telling me “come on we have to go.”  I thought “what?”  She said “we have to go, so get dressed”.  So I got dressed and she takes me to my daughter’s house to have breakfast at 6 am, it was an awesome breakfast and all of my kids were there.  There also was a young man there that I mentored who is a friend of my son. After breakfast they gave me a card and said lets go and that they were taking me fishing up on the rim.  It was a great day spent with the kids. We fished in the heat of the day so the fishing wasn’t good, between six of us we caught one fish.  That’s how it goes with fishing, sometimes you catch fish and sometimes you don’t.  But one fact remains; as long as you’re fishing there is always a chance to catch one.

 

My job is to advise people on how much and which insurance they need.  One fact remains with auto insurance, as long as you are on the road, at some point you will be in an accident.  The question isn’t if, but when. When you have an accident what coverages do you want to have.  Are you worried about someone getting an attorney and going after your assets?  Are you worried about getting your car fixed?  Usually the first time clients get into an accident is when they learn what coverages they have or don’t have.  I like to say “know what your coverages are before you get into an accident”.

 

People want to just find the cheapest insurance possible; I understand this because all of us have a budget.  The problem with this approach is that a lot of times we expose ourselves to a great loss.  I encourage you to sit down with your agent to review, learn, and understand your policy and coverages

 

Raymond E. Grim is an insurance agent in Surprise, AZ.  He has been serving the northwest valley since 2001 and has earned numerous customer service awards.  He can be reached at rgrim@amfam.com or 623-876-1793.        


#SurpriseInsuranceAgent

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why UM/UIM Insurance Coverage Is Important

Have You Committed Insurance Fraud?